1) why do we add salt to the ice?
To cool the ice down even more
2) why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly
it takes longer to freeze since the ingredient absorb the heat
3) what are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
Movement, Low Temperature
4) why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
To help the milk move around to make contact with the ice
How did we make it?
What you will need in order to make it
1) a big rectangle tray 2) ice 3) salt 4) a zip lock bag 5) a big container of milk 6) extra topping (Optional) 7) Test tube rack
How 2 do it?
1) put some of the milk into the zip lock bag
2) insert it into the container
3)Burrie the bag in the ice
4)put the salt over it
5)Put number 6 in and move it back and forth rapidly
6)Repeat for around 5 min
7)Enjoy your ice cream!
Pictures with Friends!
Funny moments :P